- You are granted the right to access all content of the eBook, for the term described below.
- You may also print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your course using the print function included in the program functionality.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook.
- You will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your activation code including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
- We reserve the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the eBook at the publisher’s sole discretion.
- Access to the service may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond our control, such as acts of God and equipment failure.
- You acknowledge that the use of the eBook is for your personal use only. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of the eBook and other material available through your registration are protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated. Full-scale copying of eBook contents is expressly prohibited. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission from Evaluer except as permitted under relevant fair dealing provisions. Any other use violates this Agreement and is strictly prohibited.
- All interfaces, look and feel, navigation schemes, designs and program features and functional of the eBook are the property of Evaluer and may not be copied or reproduced or used in derivative works.
- The eBook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the eBook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk.
- The eBook does not constitute an advertisement or any form of solicitation on part of the author.
- This Agreement is governed by Indian law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.